Friday, April 10, 2009

Your Brain-Worth a Million Dollars


Innovation is the root cause of all our techological advancements, it's the ultimatum of science, it paves ways to the lifestyle of future. Innovation of great minds & scholars are the reason for our being today. What's Innovation ? Rather than to define it by a complex definition as in Wiki, its always better to define it in simple words, INNOVATION is thinking different.Standing out from the rest,trying out new possibilities,using raw science into the technology available for the creation of a better technology.

How do we create Fire ?? I asked my little bro who is pursuing his kindergarden , he says , you can do so using two stones,just rub them hard together, and I have seen him play with his friend kiddies trying to bring out fire from the backyard stones.

Now its ironical, it took man almost a thousand years to create fire by himself in the long past. A hidden secret, that was hidden by nature, whose discovery is considered one of the greatest is now a trivial issue even to talk about. Ask this question to any passer-by," how do you create fire ?? ", I bet he would smile first before answering such a question.I did ask such a question to a group of my friends & other people and below are the answers which gave back ,

my best friend sam - " using a lighter "
other friend alex - " with a match stick "
my neighbour - " using fuel "
my mom - " using gas stove "
my dad - " he says that's a silly question, umm using a match box "
the car driver - " Using Petrol "
the gardener - " Using dead dried leaves "
my grandpa- " using a candle "
my girl friend maya - giggles & says " when two opposite sexes meet, they fire "

My reply to all of them above, that was stupid. I would surely say none of the above answers were innovative.

My reply to all of their answers :

to sam - " how can you, if the lighter is dry of petrol ? "
to alex - " how can you, you need a match box to rub for friction "

to my neighbour - " how can you, without ignition "

to my mom - " how can you, you need a lighter,that too a lighter that is not dry of petrol "
to dad - " how can you, what if the match box is empty "
to the gardener - " what if the leaves don't dry up and are green "

to the driver - " how can you, if there's no petrol in the world, we are dying out of petroleum, so your answer is not valid in 2060 "
to my granpa - " how can you, you need a lighter that's not dry or a match box that's not empty "
to maya - " ---- --- --- " that's a bit personal to blog it out .

Ask the question to all your friends, i need an innovative answer folks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment